Unleashing the Web - Empowering Browsing Freedom with Chrome Extensions
With the extension added and configured (if applicable), you can now test it by visiting a blocked website. Open a new tab and navigate to a website that was previously blocked. The extension should unblock the site and allow you to access its content.
Let's take easy steps to add a proxy to your google chrome extensions :
- Open Chrome, click the three dots icon in the top-right corner, and then click More tools followed by Extensions
- In the top left search field, type "unblock sites"
- select one of the extensions that appear on the chrome extension list, and make sure you find the "add to chrome" button there
- When the confirmation pop-up appears, click Add extension to confirm installation.
- The installation process has been completed, please restart your google chrome and now you can surf freely without being blocked